Old versionsSee all
AcSELerator Architect is an application that allows you to easily configure and document IEC 61850 communications between devices from several suppliers. Import and export Substation Configuration Language (SCL) files to simplify system implementation. Reduce engineering effort with intuitive drag-and-drop graphical user interface.
- Create and edit data sets.
- Create Generic Object Oriented Substation Event (GOOSE) transmit messages.
- Map GOOSE receive messages to IED's input bits from SEL and non-SEL relays.
- Utilize predefined reports.
- Create configured IED description (CID) files to send to SEL IEC 61850-compliant relays.
- Read in all IEC 61850 Substation Configuration Language (SCL) files (SCD, ICD, CID).